Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
"It is unfortunate that the vast majority of people, including many who work in science and technology, do not appreciate that a photograph functions within the quantum mechanical world."
It's difficult to "picture" how such a functional relationship would exist. Also, wouldn't the NEGATIVES of these prints cancel out this quantum mechanical interaction anyway? I'll defer to the wisdom of Heisenberg by expressing my uncertainty.
What if the picture was taken with a digital camera? A negative would not exist in this case.
Audioaril, If the listening room is built deep enough underground, the geothermal energy should keep it at about 55 degrees Fahrenheit. According to Belt's principles that should improve the sonics without the use of any fossil fuels. However, if one doesn't mind using fossil fuels, a room-size commercial freezer can be installed in the house as the high-end listening room. With the listener himself/herself in the freezer, it won't be necessary to put the photographs in the freezer.
I thought of that, but my childhood preceeded the advent of digital photography. Also, with digital photos, a print would not necessarily exist, unless it had been made from the computer. These are difficult issues to ponder.....
All of this clearly sounds ridiculous, but the goal here is to get at least a representative sample of audiophiles to try this to see if they notice a sonic imporvement. This experiment can be organized within 5 minutes. We might as well put the issue behind us and get to the bottom of this instead of speculating about quantum mechanics.

I am waiting for people in this forum to try this and report back their experiences, as crazy and silly as it sounds.