Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
I don't understand why people are so keen on trashing this particular product. It has no less scientific legitimacy than any number of tweaks that you wouldn't dare criticize unless you were prepared to weather a storm--green pens, cable lifts, many high-priced cables themselves, isolation devices for electronics, etc. If we start doubting clocks, where will it end?

(When I first saw the Intelligent Chip, I thought it was a spoof. Then I found out they were really selling the thing. Now I think Machina Dynamica is actually a performance art project.)
It has no direct effect on the audio signal, yet it has a pronouced effect on the sound of digital & analog systems. What! How? Sounds like alot of double talk! Or maybe you can just buy one and solve the mystery for $199.00.
just went to wal-mart and cleaned them out of cheap chinese-made LCD desk clocks. will begin my own proprietary modifications which will have their effects on the sub-atomic level, thus being indetectible to even close scrutiny. no adhesive dots here! (which incidentally, are just several aisles over from the LCD clocks......). the end result will be greater spiritual awareness on the part of the listener, their having been enlightened as to the illusory nature of time itself, which then takes them deeper into the present with a resultant immediate connection to the music playing, thus rendering moot system quality, system placement, and room characteristics. BTW a set of ginsu knives is included with each order but only if you place your pre-order now! $79.95 plus shipping.
I was so curious about how this thing worked, that this afternoon I actually got on the phone with Jeff at Machina Dynamica. He really didn't want to go into details as he was worried that an explanation into how the clock works would raise even more eyebrows then not providing any explanation at all. After I probed him some more he finally revealed some details to me that were so mind boggling that it really made me actually consider buying this thing.

As I promised him, I will not reveal the details here; but there was a plausable, although mind boggling explanation. There may actually be something to this thing. I figure that if it comes with a 30-day in home trial, you really have nothing to risk.

Also, I thought that Jeff was a really intelligent down to earth guy who was not trying to over-sell his products. Very interesting.

Musicdoc, interesting post! Or maybe it emits a high frequency sound not audible to the human ear, repelling rodents & other pests thus creating a quieter listening enviroment.