Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
Zaikesman, where do I sign???

Of course, after I thought about it, we probably can't use "actual" snake oil, as there would be an animal cruelty issue there. But, I have heard via a good source, that a plant based equivalent can be used to VERY good result. I don't want to mention what it actually is in this thread, as the likelihood of someone stealing our idea is so great, but I'll be sure to get in touch offline.

And, by the way, anyone interested in jars of rocks should know that I own almost 2.5 acres of rocky Pennsylvania soil. Despite what others may try to offer up, you CANNOT get this from anywhere but here. I'd like to state that I am willing to provide this product, in jars 25% larger than what people are providing now, at a 25% lower cost. Hey, I could never live with myself by ripping anyone off...
I'm sending mine to Modwright to have it upgraded, so all your versions will be outdated .... SUCKERS!
Post removed 
Since this hobby is insane already, I would say anything that crosses that line is over the top!