Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
Eldartford, you could not be more misguided my friend. If you had any idea what you're talking about, you'd know that the CLC *attracts* UFOs. How else do you account for those user testimonials if not alien abduction?

BTW, I hear the company is going to be coming out with a version specially engineered for the single-ended-triode, horns'n'vinyl crowd, the "Clever Little Sundial"...

Trelja: I'm in! You and me buddy, The Original Audiophile Genuine Snake Oil Company, let's go! Just dab a little around your system and behind the ears! (Not responsible for consequences when used by audiophiles having a pet mongoose. Not available in Ireland.)
YES!!! That is it, start selling real snake oil. I think we should start the company and I will write the first review about how the background became so transparent that the walls of my house fell down and the band appeared in front of me....Or maybe that is the "special" snake oil that we only sell to the most discriminating clients.