Is There any Truly "High End" Integrated Amp?

I'm a reasonably well experienced audio nut and have tried a number of "good" integrated amps. I wonder, though, if there are integrated amps that are good enough for the "best", most revealing speakers. (Think Avalon Eidolon, Verity Parsifal, various JM Lab Utopias, and a variety of other fine speakers that do not have mammoth power requirements.)

People talk about the Levinson, the Musical Fidelity KW-500 and the lesser MF amps, the BAT integrated, The Rowland Concerto, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to hear from people who have actually tried the top tier of integrated amps and would be very interested in learning of their findings.

Don't need to be the most expensive. Could be the YBA Passion, Classe, MacIntosh 6900, Krell 400i, or any of a number of integrated amps that are supposed to sound good.

Hope to hear some good feedback.

Thanks very much.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice
A new amp is in the free land and it is from Europe.Karan acoustics is a 180 watt integrated that has beat some huge separates in both resolution and musicality. It has huge drive with amazing bass thatcompetes with the best outhere, it has gold circuit boards and custom trannies with Sanken output devices, as well as amazing caps to boot.I am dealing with Avatar acoustics from Miami who imports these amazing amps.I am ordering a straight amp that is called the 270,it has 270 watts with a dampening factor of 6000.These amps are custom built by one man and are made to order,the cost is not cheap.I haven't bought an amplifier for 15 years and have tweaked mine to the nines.So now is the time to take the plunge!!!!Take care Dennis
Yes - Gryphon line.

Have had many of them, don´t miss separates and saved on cables for a long time.

Check the new Diablo, looks awsome!
Yes, as Cenline has stated above, the Karan KA-i180. I was reading through this post to see if anyone would mention this masterpiece of audio gear. Don't believe me? Do you trust TNT audio? TNT audio review
I was using Melos Maestro tubed preamp ($2500.00 new) and a Melos MAT180 tubed amp ($5000.00 new) and replaced them with the KA-i180. The KA-i180 is solid state. I am using it with Merlin VSM-M speakers. Merlins are very revealing and the Karan sound is just like my Esound CD-E5 cd player (another great performer) That's right the Karan has no sound of its own. Just the way audio should be. If the cd is warm then so is the sound. You can't do better!
Just as a bit of shameless promotion: I am selling what I believe is a TRUELY high end integrated: The Unison Research Unico SE modded by Underwood. It is brand new--see my ad.

Sorry if this is offensive. I really do like integrateds and think there are many good ones out there, many of which have been mentioned in this thread.
Yes.I just heard the Chapter Audio Precis and it just blew me away.It is truely,"State of the Art".