Integrated for B&W 805 Signatures

Ok guys, simple question, I'd appreciate some input on those that have some knowledge here. I recently sold everything and started over, acquiring a pair of these 805 Signatures and I'm looking for a good integrated. Price is important, but flexable. Popular one's I've read up on:

1) Classe CAP-151 (new CAP-2200 is pretty pricy)
2) McIntosh 6500
3) Plinius 9100
4) Music Hall Mambo
5) Musical Fidelity
6) Many tubed players, but have 2 under 3yrs old.

Thanks.

Dave
davedimes
You should also consider the Bryston B100 SST integrated amp. It's an excellent unit with sufficient power to drive your 805's. For more info, click on the following link:
http://www.bryston.ca/b100sst_r.html
Musical Fidelity works really well with B&W 805. I used the A308cr pre-amp and amp with my B&W Silver Signatures for a couple of years.
The full Class A Mambo, especially with the full Parts Connexion mod, is most definitely something to be reckoned with. Close to the very best sound I have ever heard.
These are great speakers. Some consider them to the best of the original Nautilus speaker line. That said, get the best that you can afford.

I would suggest solid state. (B&W usually works best with SS.)

You might consider the Krell 400xi. You will at a later date be able to upgrade your system by adding the FPB amps and using the 400xi as an excellent preamp.

Congradulations on you excellent choice of speakers!

Richard