Dartzeel amp lives up to hype

I purchased a fully broken in Dartzeel about a week ago to drive the Von Schweikert VR-7SE. I was concerned about the 100w power rating and was put to ease when I switched it on. Powerful tight bass and the sweetest midrange and delicate highs one could hope for. Transparency is way ahead of all other amps I've had. Definitely lives up to the reviews.
128x128snook2
Jitnn, Just curious, what do you think the owner of this DartZeel was trying to accomplish, with this so called "treatment"?
Mike, with all due respect, I posed the questions to Jonathan, not you. I still don't understand the meaning of "treatment" nor why you are responding.
Essentialaudio, your point about the DarTZeel combo being shown at RMAF and at CES or privately at last January's show is irrelevant to what Jonathan and Elberoth2 are talking about. If you read Elberoth2's comments carefully, he seems to be implying that this combo (ie. the Dart preamp and amp together) was heard, and more importantly, OWNED! by an audiogon member's close friend in his/her system that consisted of Avalon speakers:

I have heard form one of the most credible audiogon users that his close friend wasn't impressed at all by dart combo.

This seems to explicitely imply that the the dart pre and amp were indeed heard together.

He uses same speakers as I do - Avalon Eidolon Vision - and much preffered both ARC Ref2/VTM200 combination (which he sold to get the dart) and the VTL7.5/S400 combo he bought AFTER selling the dart combo (pre + power).

I don't know about you, but this clearly suggests to me that this person replaced the Arc combo with the darts combo but sold the darts combo and ended up with the VTL combo. This really seems to imply that the Darts combo was heard in this guy's system. I of course am not disputing the credibility of Elberoth or the audiogon member or his friend, since it's all about personal preference.

But whether this audiogon user has INDEED OWNED (and not whether he heard it at the show) is the main point of contention here I think. So if there has indeed only been 3 DarTZeel preamps shipped, has this close friend of a supposedly credible audiogon member really heard it?
At the present time , there are only two units in the US. Mike Lavigne has had a pre production unit for several months and Jtinn had the unit for the RMAF and CES shows. The first production units are schudeled in the US in about 10 days
Mike , you may want to know that I'm listening ( in Old Europe) the last 3 months to the Dart combo in one of my systems, the plate reads "Pre Serial number 000 " .
They worked flawlessly so far , and the sound is truly special with analog sources in the battery mode.
Dan