DK Design VS.1 Ref. mk II ,& a good matching CD.

Hello,
I have a new DK design MK II coming. I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good cd player that would work nice and look nice with the DK.
I am also not sure if this unit has enought power since i am used to running a pair of Carver TFM-35 amps in vertical bi-amp.

Thanks
Bob
sonicbob
Larry, I agree that the Exemplar 3910 (based on what I heard from Exemplar 2900) is likely a great choice and John Tucker is a wonderful fellow, but isn't it like 3 times the stated budget of $2K? Are you demoing the DK's with Exemplar players with John?
The Audio Aero Capitole or Consonance Droplet 5.0 will sound very nice with the DK integrated.
Good Luck
I was answering the original question, which did not refer to pricing.
"Hello,
I have a new DK design MK II coming. I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good cd player that would work nice and look nice with the DK.
I am also not sure if this unit has enought power since i am used to running a pair of Carver TFM-35 amps in vertical bi-amp."

Thanks
Bob
In a subsequent answer he did mention pricing, but since I have many emails to read, I did not see the price until you mentioned it.
I actually personally bought an Exemplar, and feel that it is one of the best digital pieces I have heard, anywhere near THIS price, and some much higher.
I don't think I understand your question about demo'ing DK's with Exemplar players "with" John?
What does that mean? When people hear my system, they hear the Exemplar player since I own it.
It was quite an improvement over the Lexicon, both audio and video wise.
"Demoing the DK's with Exemplar players with John?"
Please clarify what that means. I have yet to meet John personally, though I intend to.
Clearly with the budget of $2K this is the wrong suggestion.
I have heard a system with Consonance Droplet CD player, DK VS-1 Mk.3 integrated, and Kharma Exquisite Mini Speakers. This was probably the most synergystic combination I have ever heard - I was getting goosebumps.