Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
To answer to the thread, yes the FIM cable are all huge in size. Regarding their sound, as Andy Singer, President of Sound By Singer states in FIM's latest ad, "I consider four things to be the 'four horsemen' of musicality: resolution, dynamics, harmonics, and rhythm. The FIM cables ride these better than any others".
I do not know who Andy Singer is but I could not agree with him more. Thanks Recres.
Andy Singer is the owner of New York Citys finest audio store, "Sound By Singer". He has been written up in several of the audio magazines throughout the years. The store has been in operation for many years, and primarily just handles the best products only.
How much of mr Eber garbage do we have to put up with.Should not his kiss my ass be the last straw and lead to his permanent banning from this site.