Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Without a doubt... Electraglide FatMan. It is so hugh it makes the King Cobra look thin!!
From what I read of a copper speaker cable from Stealth Audio, it was 4 gauge. Maybe even for each conductor. See it here often, on auction. Seems to never meet the reserve price, so no one gets to buy. Maybe doesn't compare with the one VantageAudio described, but the biggest I can come up with. Not sure how it sounds. Also, the $50,000 Kimber Black Pearl is a monstrosity. I picked it up, it sure is heavy(filled with lead). I do not know the awg, but a hair out of my price range, anyway.
Hi Cwlondon, I agree with Cornfedboy, FIM is big and sounds wonderful. If big cable is more important than sound then FIM would be a waste of money. I think Dekay came up with a great idea and it would not be very hard to do what he suggests.
To answer to the thread, yes the FIM cable are all huge in size. Regarding their sound, as Andy Singer, President of Sound By Singer states in FIM's latest ad, "I consider four things to be the 'four horsemen' of musicality: resolution, dynamics, harmonics, and rhythm. The FIM cables ride these better than any others".
I do not know who Andy Singer is but I could not agree with him more. Thanks Recres.