Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Hello Carl! No - not really,the insulation helped to reduce the ability of the conductors to store any energy and act like a capacitor. But "huge" just showed us that it didn't necessarily work for best signal transfer, there is more to be gained in smaller conductors with good conductor topology. Regards, Richard.
mr. _eber: jazz @ the pawnshop is a prorprius recording. it has been reissued by mr. ma in xrcd and "super hdcd" formats but fim niether recorded nor produced the original or its progeny.
Mr Cornchoked boy, I apologize if you took what I said as implying that FIM did the recording. I already know they didn't, I just meant it is released by them, and I enjoy it. Kiss my ass, you weak old man...
mr_eber: you've ruined more than your share of threads with off-base, insulting posts. i think it's long past time for your permenant banning.