Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
We made some speaker cables for test, the pair using four central conductors of "0" awg each side. The outside diameter of each conductor is nearly 4 inches. These were terminated with smaller "flying leads" for the connections. They weigh a ton and certainly don't lack in "finesse"..... Regards, Richard, www.vantageaudio.com
Avnut: FIM is "First Impressions Music", and I prefer their recordings, over the FIM power cord that I tried. My favorite is "Jazz at the Pawnshop"...but I like most every CD of theirs that I have.
Hello Carl! No - not really,the insulation helped to reduce the ability of the conductors to store any energy and act like a capacitor. But "huge" just showed us that it didn't necessarily work for best signal transfer, there is more to be gained in smaller conductors with good conductor topology. Regards, Richard.
mr. _eber: jazz @ the pawnshop is a prorprius recording. it has been reissued by mr. ma in xrcd and "super hdcd" formats but fim niether recorded nor produced the original or its progeny.