Amplifier suggestions to drive a pair of NHT 3.3

Hello Audiogoners.

I recently aquired a pair of used NHT 3.3 and I'm pretty happy about it. I intend to build my 2 channels system around them. So, the rest of my gear will probably be all upgraded at one point or another.

For the moment (this fall-winter)I want to upgrade the power amp. I got a Rotel RB-956AX, I bi-amp, bi-cable with 50w/c. No need to tell me how much I miss with this amp, it's pretty obvious to me...

So, I want decent power (200-300w/c) in a 2 channels unit (monoblocks while tempting will be avoided for the moment). I want deep thight bass, warm mids and sweet highs (don't we all).

I'm considering:

Mark Levinson 23.5
McIntosh MC300-MC352
Pass Labs X250-X350
Krell KSA200S-FPB200
Classe CA300
Bryston 4B-SST

So in the range of $2000 to $3000 used.

Any comments on these amps (or others) with the NHT 3.3 mostly appreciated.
jolan
Haven't used any of your suggested amps, but have used NAD Silverline 200, B&K M200 Sonata Mono's, B&K Refrence 4420, Adcom 555 II, Parasound, Rotel and a Krell integrated. I recently purchased two Threshold amps, a recently upgraded S 150 II and an original S300 II. Although, I have a smaller room (soon to change) and many a folk comment on the NHT needing lots of power, my little Threshold is simply amazing with the 3.3's. Incredible air and deep tight bass when called for. I'm sure any of the suggested would be great. Not sure if this helps, but my 2 cents worth. Just sold the Threshold S300 II.
I used an Aragon 8008BB with great success on those speakers. I just never saw the need to spend more...great amp.
Classe 700s woked very well. Great bass control. Watch out for the treble for the tizzy spits. Good luck.
Classe, based on the fact that User510 at the Analog Dept runs their small integrated with his NHT 2.9s.