Spatial Computer Velocity Bridge VB1

Just bought a pair for $200. The VB1 comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Anyone have any experience with this tweak??
bifwynne
Ok, there's no knowing why something will work in some systems and not others. Given the cost of our hobby, ''you'' are lucky to be living in a time when many manufacturers and vendors are willing to let try components in our homes with the option to return them is they don't satisfy. I say that you are lucky and not ''we'' because I live in Italy and here this practice has not quite caught on. Plus due to the Euro/Dollar relationship anything that is imported from the US costs much more than it does where you are. At the time I bought my Gallo 3.5s in the US they cost $6000. Here they cost 6000 euro and a euro was worth $1.30 approx.
If I order direct from the US, it still costs me more due to high shipping costs and import duty. And shipping costs are very high now, so by the time I try a component and then send it back, it can cost me a considerable amount.
I try to avoid it, but you can do it much more easily.
Lolligager, the word "swill" is defined as:

1. liquid or partly liquid food for animals, especially kitchen refuse given to swine; hogwash.
2. kitchen refuse in general; garbage.
3. any liquid mess, waste, or refuse; slop.
4. a deep draught of liquor.
5. contemptibly worthless utterance or writing; drivel.

In the self-deprecating context I used the word, it means that I like sonic slop. :-)
Don't know how to respond to that, other than to say that perhaps one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Now I intellectually understand the use of the word swill as you apply it to sound quality. But I would have to hear that which you call ''swill'' or ''sonic slop'' to really know what you mean. Who knows? Maybe I would like it too!
I wonder how my last post ended up on three times on this thread?
I own a pair and use them with the ARC 250 mono amps. They are NOT bright or harsh. The do tighten the image, improve the "focus" and do nothing negative whatsoever. As for Kal's comments, I have known Kal for 30 years and he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. You must have caught him on a bad day. I am surprised at his answer to you, since you were asking him about an ARC product.
I am very interested in this product. But I have not read anywhere what the ohms/resistance this will add/subtract to/from the speaker load with VB1 being added to speaker terminals in parallel. Does anyone know?