Entreq ground conditioners - what's the theory?

Entreq and other products boast conditioning the ground to help improve the sound. Being completely clueless about anything electrical, I am very curious what the theory is behind this product and technically how it can improve the quality of the power and thus the music. I am not looking to argue if these products do as they advertise. I just want to learn more about the idea.
128x128tboooe
The last few posts add nothing to the thread. It would be nice to hear from people who have used this and other similar technologies.
Just a few words from the UK distributor of Entreq Silver Tellus. It connects directly to the rca/xlr/phono audio signal's ground plane, and has no relation to the mains, unlike Tripoint Troy which works in this latter domain.
However there is an option to ground directly to the distribution block which in effect allows grounding simultaneously to both mains and components' signal ground. And then there is grounding to the rack itself to form a Faraday cage effect.
Misinformation. Troy works on both planes at least according to Miguel at tripoint...