Idler drive turntables

One sees all sorts of data re Garrard 301/401, Thorens TD 124, and Lenco turntables of the 60's and 70's. These TT's if restored bring lots of $ on the used market! What about the Benjamin Miracords of the same era? My first "serious" hifi system in 1970 consisted of a Miracord 50H with a Shure M91E cartridge, a Fisher 600 receiver and KLH 4 speakers. Sometimes, even now, and thousands of dollars more, I yearn for the sound of that system! Just how does the Miracord stand up to those icons??
boofer
The Miracord is a changer? The others may have a little less rumble & of course not the same limitation as an installed (non changeable) arm might have.
Miracord does not "stand up" to Garrard 301/401 or Lenco L75, but for its time, it was a decent record changer. If you want to tear one down and build it up for SOTA performance, it might be fun.
Yes, I did forget that the Miracord was a record changer; it had 2 spindles, one for single play and the other for multiple. I never even put the spindle on which allowed multiple play: I always used it as a single record player only, and as I recall, some of the Duals of the same era were similar.
My Dual 1229 had that same dual-spindle option. I only used the stacking feature when spinning for frat parties (with other guys' records, lol).