Best Cartridge for my system, MC or MM ??

Hi, this is my first post.
My set up is:

Mcintosh Mc275
Mcintosh C220
Totem Hawk speakers
Marantz TT15S1 table.

I had a Clear Audio Virtuoso and am considering switching to a Dynavector 10x5.

I was pleased with the sound but was told the Dynavector would be worlds apart.

After seeing mixed reviews on both cartridges, what is your opinion on what would be best suited for my setup?

I listen to all rock, some jazz, some psych, etc..
blacknoise
"Move to a MC. Greater detail, wider soundstage, layered sound etc etc"

Inexperienced comment.
Some of the finest cartridges, past and present, are moving magnets.
If you are comparing a 10X5 to a virtuso then I would say it would be a tossup. I went off on a tangent and mentioned the Dynavector 17D3 as to how is was not a good fit for the TT15. I guess I should have clarified as to what MC's. Since i do possess the same TT, the Cartridge I possess is miles ahead of the Virtuoso and the Ortofon 2M black. So yes I would agree that the 10X5 would definately not be miles ahead of the Virtuoso if its ahead at all to be honest.For the same dollar value as those, yes you are correct as a MC not being any better than the MM. If you have a higher budget for a MC, than I would say yes an MC definately would be a better choice provided you have the phono stage that can handle the Low O/P of an MC.
And I own a half dozen moving magnets that are miles ahead of your Benz.

At a lower cost.

That don't require an uber expensive phono preamp.
I think your full of you know what to be honest. I f you think that your Audio Technica is the answer or Virtuso or Maestro than I must emphatically disagree with you. I am sorry. Miles ahead my ASS!!! Have you tried the Benz and compared? How do you know this? I have a slew of MM's and none of them compare to my Benz. Now I am not saying the Benz is the end to be all of cartridges because it is not but you saying you have 1/2 a dozen better MM's makes me laugh. lol I'd be interested in what your 1/2 dozen supposed end to be all MM's are.
If you go Dynavector, skip the 10x5 pretty good sound, but poor build quality. Go to the 20 series, and one of them will outlast the 10x5 more than twice as long. Better sound, more cost effective in the long run and one less time to mess with a cart. more time to enjoy the music.