Jethro Tull recent Remasters vs Mobile Fidelity?

Howdy,

Curious if anyone has had the opportunity to compare the recently released remastered Tull CDs (all with "bonus tracks")with the Mobile Fidelity Gold disc offering. Thanks!
socrates
Oh..you mean yourself..I was going to mention it...but thought it was rude and not in good taste...
Sigh..Im so misunderstood...and cant find my Morrisey 12"s...or my valium...looks like somebody has a case of the "mondays"...
Gee, how could I have known how quickly I would once again call upon my earlier "Thick as a Brick" reference? Oy Vey...
Phasecorrect why are you here. You obviously know little or nothing about good music. Isn't there an outlet nearby that you can check to see if the phase is correct. If your fingers are too big, try a fork:^) It's a joke!
Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad. I'm not sure what you are trying to add to improve this thread.
I'm sorry I didn't hear your last album. What was it called again? A consumate musician like you must have some good recordings out there for the lesser of us to buy.
Using a flute with Rock music was one of the best thing to happen in all of the seventies. It was a great break from all of the overblown guitar solos we suffered through.
Just my opinion!
LIghtin' up folks...dont take this stuff too seriously...I was just stirring up the pot a bit...but my opinion still remains...enjoy! Im sure my collection has selections that would raise an eyebrow or 2...also...i dont have a musical bone in my body...well...my girlfriend might disagree!