Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
Knghifi,

I forgot to mention that Ralph was the one who recommended the Paul Speltz auto-transformers. If you do a little Googling you will discover that many people have taken his recommendation and the results have been unanimous -- the same wonderful results that my ears have witnessed in my system.
Unless you've eaten there before it's hard to know how the food will taste simply by reading the menu. Which does not stop some folks from claiming they can.
I've ordered the Beethoven septet and a Andras Schiff(Beethoven Piano Sonatas Volume 7) CDs. My classical music knowledge and collection is very small compared to jazz music. So far I am attracted more to cello than violin(I do enjoy this instrument however).I have listened to some YoYo Ma and others. My favorite classical up to this point is Mstislav Rostropovich playing Bach cello music, this I really like. Admittedly my sample size for classical is tiny. There's much for me to explore.
H sabai, In regards to your 10-11-14 post to me, LOL!, very funny, but I agree with you ole chap, sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread, drop back by the tara thread when you get a chance, cheers.