Speaker Upgrade Help Please

I like my sound, but am ready to upgrade from my Dynaudio Focus 220s mrk1.

My system is:
Krell 400xi integrated
Oppo 95
REL B1 Sub
Nordost Blue Heaven XLR interconnects
Morpheaus Black Cat speaker cables
Cardas Golden Cross powercord

The system is used for 30% home theater, and the rest an even balance of classical, jazz, rock.

My challenges include:
- large space with with 14 ft ceilings and almost 6,000 cubic feet to fill.
- the speakers must be forgiving in terms of placement, including close to the back wall, about 10"
- have a somewhat small footprint due to the back wall issue
- Budget $3-5K used

Thanks for any suggestions!
128x128bigasscab
Are there corners? You can have my mint Allison 3's that are 30 years old but till unsurpassed in corners and are pure wood:)
Here are rare speakers that are not monitors and designed for near wall placement:

North Creek Big Kat Revelators

http://www.northcreekmusic.com/Kitty/Big_Kat_Info.htm
I think the Forest may indeed be a lateral move. PBN Montana makes some very nice speakers with furniture grade cabinets. They wouldn't be my first choice for sonics, but it looks like that is taking a back seat in your application.

Shakey
With your REL B1 a monitor will work well. I personally feel that monitors do a better job of projecting sound stage. I use a pair of Sonus faber Cremona Auditor Ms in my 12 X 18 X 12 room with a REL B1 and they fill the room nicely. If I were to upgrade my speakers I would keep my REL B1 and go with the Sf Guaneri Mementos.
How about in-walls? Dali makes an awesome in wall. Triad also make great in-walls. Also Wisdom Audio.