Advice people with lamm amp experience

I have lamm hybrid m1.1 and I really love this amp, I'm curious if later model amp is much better than what I have. Recently I had opportunity to try different manufactors new monobloks costing over 20000 dollars and some of this amps getting raveing reviews but in my system lamms been kicking some ass, what I'm looking for is new better sound amp. Thanks
sungchung
RW,
Good advice, if very happy with your current Lamm amplifier why change? It seems a large degree of audiophile angst is due to not leaving well enough alone and just appreciating/enjoying your music. Fine tune what you have and optimize your current system.
I owned the M1.1s and they were among the most musical gear I have ever owned, with a smooth warm midrange and big full sounding bass. Unfortunately, they were also a bit dark tonally, resolution was just ok compared to others in the price range, and the upper frequencies were noticeably rolled off. They were like comfort food, warm and rich with lots of body. They never wavered or sounded hard, from low volumes up until they reached their power limit which occurred at a volume I rarely got to. I sold them to move to Clayton Class A SS amps with more power. To me, the Claytons sound better with my speakers than the M1.1s, but if the M1.2s do improve on the M1.1's high frequency extension, resolution, bass depth and definition, then they would certainly on my list of amps I could live with.
System synergy is critical. I believe your question may be anemic in that without knowing what other system components you have, we'd all be shooting in the dark. What else do you have?