Where can I start to improve my sound the most 2ch

I currently have an Arcam AVR300, Cambridge Audio 640C with MIT AVT3 cables going to a pair of Dynaudio 1.3SE's. I also bought a ZU power cable for my Arcam. What should I look to do next to improve my 2 channel audio?

Cables?
Seperate Amp?
New CD Player?

What will make the largest difference?

Thanks!
rkerv
I actually do have a surround setup... Contour T2.1 and 52se rears-

But again... I would rather listen to two channel music being a recording studio guy. Anyway-

Acoustics is fine in my room. I bought some of Ethans Bass Traps and treated my walls as well.

So the CD player is were to go it sounds like... hmmm

How far would I have to spend in order to get a two channel amp better than the Arcam?

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!
I also want to say that I have been looking into grabbing a pair of Dynaudio Special 25's.... but I think I need to upgrade the amp to do so... should I??
"I would rather listen to two channel music being a recording studio guy."

As a recording studio guy I want you to think about the surround information that every stereo cardioid mic captures and explain to me how you remove the surround information off of your mixes.

Yes... buy a better CD player to run through a noisey AV receivers after thought of an analog preamplifer then use that same preamp to drive an amplifier that cost what the receiver cost.

If I may ask a favor,

If given a chance I can make your 2 channel cd's sound significantly better than the do (it still may not be good enough) now by using DPLII on the Arcam, Especially since you bothered to buy the right speaker system. It will only cost you a bit of your time, so what do you have to lose?

Email me if you're willing to suspend disbelief for a moment and I can talk you through how I setup receiver surround systems to playback 2 channel music.
Cinematic_systems
Stop the advertising and leave it your website. If you want to sell this gentleman private emails are more appropriate.