Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Damnit Gumby, that's a badass Suburban! That G-Tech must have you on the gas, all the time. Me and M3 would have ended up like that Z28 you suckered, heheh. I like the instrument panel at night. Very cool. So, Gunbei and Gumbydamnit both like cars AND Tab 50s. Hahah!
Yeah, that truck gives me a full on ch@&&y!
Can you imagine pulling up to the light with a Z28 and ROASTING him?? Oy, The HUMANITY!!!

Did you catch the guys window rolling up as the race ended?
What about the shake when the driver goosed it at the light?
Talk about shame.....he he

Gumbydammits favorite vehicle of all time: 1979 Ford E150 Cargo Van with a self-installed ONANL634TA Diesel (right out of a UPS delivery van....boy was that fun!) witha four speed behind it. 24 MPG, 125 Horses and GOBS of low end. Plus that nice turbo whistle...ahhhhhhhh
People with the Navistars used to ask me why it whistled. Home built cars are very rare and cool, always!
Something like that Suburban would be for after I make my second million :>) I like practical. On land anyway. On water, now that is a whole different affair.

BTW, I dont own the Tab 50's. Mine are the first issue of the TabII's...
(Dating myself huh?)
They are playing the MFSL LP Alan Parsons Tales of Mystery and Imagination as I type this. Ahh such a smart guy!
I should have listed this as a recording to die for!
Houndco:

You want to know the answers to the follow questions:

(01). What do I drive (daily and on weekends)??
(02). What will I be driving in the future??
(03). What would I be driving if money was no object??

And now, here are my answers:

(01). 1999 Honda Accord EX (V-6 version with leather).

(02). Don't know at the moment. Probably a newer version of what I am driving now. Or maybe an Audi A4 2.8 Turbo (if I finally stop buying audio/video equipment). We'll have to wait and see on this one, won't we??

(03). Lexus SC430 Luxury Sports Convertable (Man...... That thing is SEXY..... I don't care what nobody says..... Oh... I'll take mine in black with a black leather interior. Is it possible to get one like that??).

--Charles--
And Houndco:

Here is couple more for good measure:

My second "dream" car a TOL Mercedes Benz (preferably, one of the "Kompressor" models with the powered hard-top that disappears at the touch of a button).

And now, I am going to throw in a couple of cars that will always have a soft spot in my heart, no matter what they are, or how old they are. And they are:

(01). 1969-72 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (with cowl induction).
(02). 1970-73 Datsun 240Z.

Only I would leave the Chevys exactly as they are, but I would probably put an expensive sound system inside of the "Z".

I know that not what you asked for, but I thought I would include them anyway. Because just in case I end up getting a "mid-life" crisis, then these will be the two cars I am going to be "AGRESSIVELY" seeking out. After all, how many times in a man's life when he's going to get an opportunity to hold what little youth he has left.

--Charles--