Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Daily: company supplied Ford F-250 Pickup

If I ever have to supply my own: Jaguar Sedan, I had one a few years ago and it was the best ride I have ever been in.

Money no object: means I've won the lotto, Harley & a F-250 to to go fishing in.
Nil-Man I didn't know you had an NSX too! Those cars are hands down the easiest cars to drive incredibly fast at any price range! you just point and it goes!! a blast on the road. How's the box. S treating you? better then the SLK I bet ;)
Tim, Yeah the Boxster S is much better that the SLK. Very Fast. Styling to kill. I am working on the Audio upgrade right now, a challange in a limited space. NSX (answer to 2 nd question)I wish to have may be in future...(I loved thoes pop-out headlights-they chaged it for this year)I need that extra $30000...over the Box S. But I am enjoying the Boxster S now immensely. It sure is a head turner.By end of summer I hope to have the speedster humps and may be a hardtop before next fall, may be HR springs to lower/improve the car. Lots of upgrades in mind-not enough $$$ and time as always. I need to talk to Cwlondon, another boxter man on the Gon.
1.) 2002 Toyota sr5 "sport" 4-runner
2.) BMW M3
3.) Ferrari f355 or MB clk55 AMG coupe.
I have so much money in audio I can't afford any car. I do however have rollerblades. Nothing fancy though just your ordinary garden variety pair of rollerblades.