Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
A Ford F-250 Diesel Crew Cab, Fire Engine Red...not exactly a sport vehicle. But we enjoy RV'ing and 30-foot travel trailer does not pull well with a Porsche. Come to think of it, you can't fit 100 bd. feet of white oak into a Porsche either which would prevent me from pursuing my other hobby, furniture building. Sometimes a vehicle is just practical.
Don't mind me, just sour grapes..if I could afford it I would go for a Lotus GT1 type 115 in a heartbeat!
Sean, how do you know so much about so many things? It's amazing!

I'm changing my vote for the $ no object car. Did a little research and am now lusting for the Porsche 911 GT2 -- 462 HP and low weight. The kids have left home so I don't need a back seat ;)
I was told by a guy that i used to work with that i was a fountain of worthless knowledge. I guess he was right : ) Sean
>
1) Arctic Silver/Boxster Red Porsche Boxster S, obsessively upgraded and modified: shortened shift, lowered stiffened suspension, aluminum pedals, Euro indicators, stainless exhaust, hidden front and rear radar and laser detectors and of course upgraded amp and speakers, all A/D/S.

2) Ferrari 360 Spyder in Titanium/Bordeaux if Ferrari prices crash even more

3) Not quite price no object -- probably less than the Ferrari -- but I particularly covet the rare 1997 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo S, in blue with tan. The last and greatest air cooled beast, in my opinion.
Oh....one important note I forgot to mention: for both the Porsche Boxster S and the Ferrari 360, I would swap my ARC and Levinson amps and Magneplanars for an MP-3 walkman and Bose speakers before I would drive either car with a clutchless transmission.