integrated Tube C-J CAV50 for Proac 2.5

I recently set up system: C-J CAV50 to drive proAC2.5.
At this moment, this combination is not even as good as
my old set up with spendor sp2/2.(especially for violin)
I am not sure what I did wrong. Please help!!

i mostly listen to classical.
smileshopper2000
my room size is 13x14 ...and openned to a dinner area.
I am wondering if i could put some shelves (like LP shelves selling in IKEA) to seperate the room. C-J-11a may not have enough power if cary can not do so. and many other
int amplifer (like VAC AVATA, ARC CA50) ususally provde 80W power..or even less.
80wts is more than enough for the 2.5s...you should check out the Jadis, Rogue Audio, and Pathos integrateds for sale right now. I've not heard any of them put have heard good things about all. People whose ears I trust have very good opinions about the sound and build quality of the Jadis.
Jadis do have a great reputation. people notice that it is hardest to do the bias adjustment on jadis, however. The service is another problem. I will check it out with guy who are selling it to see how's going on.
I end up with Cary SLI-80 Signature with NOS tubes upgraded. I used only Triode Mode (40W? 50W) instead of
80W at UL mode, which works very well in my medium size room(24x13x8). The sound is smooth and beautiful.. I could live with it happily for a while and it definitely help to reveal the virtue of proAC 2.5. actually, SLI-80 beat the combination ARC SS D240 + C-J PV10 Pre tube.

The sound is in little soft side. I will keep eyes on the suggestions for the possible solution. C-J Premium 12 is good but beyond my budget. Actually, with Cary SLI-80, the volume knob is ONLY need to be set at 1/3 of maximum to get enough loudness. So, I agree that the power rate is not only factor to solve this problem.

Any idea? commments? on the amplifer which can produce beautiful mid and high as Cary and C-J Tube (or 20W SET) do, meanwhile, can provide a better bass control.

Thanks all for the help,