B&W Nuatilus

I called B&W today and they told me they are going to replace the current nautilus series with a new series by the begining of the year. Does anybody know anything about this? What typically happen to the value of the nautilus series, once the new series hit the market, Does any body knows what is it going to Looks like?
armandito
Is there any reason why "THEATERMAX" is bashing B&W ,especially the natalius speaker line, saying that B&W is going to discontued them? I have not heard anything about "discontinued" only replacing their drivers. Can anyone else elaborate more ? There is a ad on audiogon from "theatermax" about this.
There are plenty of people that 'like' to bash B&W, for whatever reason. B&W is not discontinuing the Nautilus line but rather they revamped the whole line, more than just replacing drivers; available mid-January 2005.
Armandito
They are not discontinuing the Nautilus line.They are revamping the line up.This means that there are even more models in the line up than before.The current models are replaced however with D and s models.Not the same as the current Nautilus range.Old N805 not the same as the N805s-slight differences.Two 803's now the N803D and the N803s.
I do however feel that the price increases on certain models are excessive.For research ??
Friend of mine just bought old N802 speakers for a bargain.Good time for used buyers to watch out for bargains.
Even more so at the beginning of next year.
Good luck
Chris
Regarding the prices, I think it's a fair bet that the American deficit, and the concomitant fall in US currency vs. the Euro by 30%, is 90% of the answer. Elect Bush, pay more for European audio. Sad but true.
H. Gordon
Here are some pics I found.
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20041206/marantz1.htm
More to discover