Driver efficiency vs. overall speaker efficiency

If a speaker uses a driver that has an efficiency of, let's say 87.5db/2.83V/m, then theoretically the speaker can never have an efficiency of greater than 97.5db?
andy2
Twl is correct.

Though, one should question the heck out of companies who use drivers of 88 db/2.83 V sensitivity and then claim the speakers are 94 db/2.83 V sensitive. I know of one famous one that plays this game egregiously.
Sorry , I meant 87.5db. It was a typo. I was looking at various Vifa and Scan Speak mid-range drivers and almost all of them has an efficiency rating of 87db or less. So I was wondering how one can build a speaker using those driver but can achieve an efficiency rating of 90db or larger.
If you connect two drivers in an MTM configuration,the impedence will be halved,drawing twice the current, but about 6 dbs will be added. So,it is possible to wire two 88db,8 ohm speakers so that the final result is 94db sensitive into 4 ohms.
Pragmatist, if more current is drawn to achieve a higher sound level, the efficiency hasn't increased. Or am I making a mistake here? A higher efficiency means more output with teh same cuurent.
Satch...Efficiency is stated as dB per VOLT (not current). Of course the current will be more with a 4 ohm load, but that's the power amp's problem.