best speaker?

Listen to jazz/baroque classical music,Have Thiel 36,mark levinson 331,ML380s,modded Sony scd-1.Thinking about Maggie36,Revel F 50,Revel ultima studio,JM Lab mezzo utopia.
nreddy
All good recomendations. have you considered the Martin Logans? Your amp can handle the low impedance but does need a relatively efficent speaker. the larger Logans (Ascent i, Odessy, Prodigy) are surprisingly efficent and would be a good match assuming you have the room to get them off of the wall a little. Check out their web site.
Kurt,

Is this what you saw when you went on tour at the northridge plant? Things might have changed since I went there 4 years ago. Kurt, Harman makes many amplifier lines, and they didn't use Levinson when I went there.

I said it was my personal bias about the sound of the Revels and how they are designed and since I design loudspeaker as a part time vocation I asked Revel designers about this fact. And the reason they are not active in the bass and world class is because they think it would be an obstacle to selling the speakers. Which is true, unfortunately.

Kurt I know is short of the technical facts to understand what 100 mh of coils and 1 farad of capacitance will do to modern amplifiers and the sound but he maybe right that my language was too strong. Although I stick by ridiculous....and Classe amplification and even Bryston 7B's punished the Levinson amps on the Revels.

Kurt... Thiels are time aligned shallow sloped speaker design that is impulse response time coherent, everything the revels are not.

Having been a Thiel, Revel dealer everyday at work for 2.5 years I got to hear the differences. I'm not a way out guy and my "opinion" is reinforced by many many people confirming my impressions while sitting with me considering a purchase.

Are the revels bad speakers...absolutely not,,,,could they be way better than they are now...yes which is why I have a certain level of frustration with them. Cause no one bought them when they bothered to listen to the Dynaudios, someone making a purchase is not an opinion its a fact. And the revel and the thiels for that matter could overcome the Dynaudios if you want to know the truth when it came to putting the money down.

I'm not God nor pretend to be but I do have the facts.

I'm way ahead of you and have facts.
I am curious in the difference in quality/characteristics of the 336 and 23.5.Some say the 23.5 was the best amp mark levinson built-is it better the 33H?All of this in reference to good quality speakers.Any thoughts on Thiel CS6/7.2?
Nreddy
Maggies make you think the orchrestra is surrounding you from elbow to elbow. The JM Labs make you think the singer and instruments are playing just for you right in front . Both very satisfying .

Haven't heard the Revels.