Woofer dust cap repair advice, HELP

My nephew with whom I am most displeased is visiting our home. Last night he decided to poke the dust cap of my Kharma speaker three times. Fortunately he did not perforate the cap, but it is dented in.

Does anyone know of a way to pull the cap back out?
128x128nrchy
Nate...I have one other possibility for your consideration. Last Christmas, I received a complete 1/2" diameter set of "Mini Attachments For All Vacuums." I have not used it yet, but it says it is adjustable for both full sized and hand held vacuums. It is made specifically for the cleaning of computers, office machines, and stereo & video equipment. It looks to me that you can get adjustable suction in very tight spaces with this clever gadget. I don't know at the moment where my sister bought it, but I'm sure you could quickly find a little set somewhere here on the internet.
Use a pin! Unless you are performing the work in full view of a customer, in which case the 1/16 drill and carefully bent paper clip will make it look like rocket science.
Eldartford, I often follow Nrchy's threads and answers; I like Nrchy. I think Nrchy posed the question to us because he wants a nearly perfect repair job. Nrchy may get just one shot to either get it right or wrong with a pin, paper clip, or whatever.

I have personally tried the amateur pin method (and yes, even pro audio dealers suggest the same) about 10 times over the years. About the 9th try, I got lucky and the dent came right out with the pin. The repairs I did on speakers 1-8 and 10 were amateurish and not to my satisfaction. Either end of a pin leaves score lines or pooch marks on the fragile paper dust caps as you try to pull out the dent. The friction fit of the pin in the paper can also cause additional creases in the paper dome.

No, it is not rocket science, and we know that the dented dust cap is trivial in the grand scheme of things. However, I would like for Nrchy to be 100% happy with his repair, because I relate to perfectionism.

Nrchy, have you ever seen anyone "spoon" a dent out of a car? Car dealers use these travelling "artists" to make dents quickly and magically disappear. Think of the curl in your paper clip as your spoon to massage the dent forward and out.

Regards,
Earnestmoney...I guess I must be highly skilled or damn lucky, because the pin always works well for me.