GMA Europa owners, what amps do you use?

I am in the process of evaluating the Europas with a 45 Watt tube amp and a pair of solid state monos. After preliminary comparisons, I can see strengths of both approaches. I am wondering what other GMA owners are using to power their speakers.
128x128tcbannon
Just a FYI for anyone,

I rec'd my pair of AES Six Pac tube mono bloc amps yesterday. At 50 watts P/P Class A/AB, they are a great match for the Europas. My listening room is about 12x15 and I sit about 9-10 feet away, in the Northeast.

I think I am hooked on tubes!

Regards,
Matty,
I know it's early, but how do you think the 50 watts drive your Europas at louder volumes? My room and amp are very sililar in size and power, I'm satisfied, but just wondering what your impressions are.
I was listening tonight at pretty decent levels and had no problems whatsoever.

Regards,
I don't listen very loudly and my Sterling ETSE putting out 12 Watts with some sort of transient increase sounds very nice. Mostly vocal/instruments. Audion is the manufacturer and I believe I purchased it from OSS Audio...PS. The tubes selected also make a difference....
I'm about to buy an Audio Refinement Complete to use with my Europas. Anyone have any experience with this integrated? Also I am looking for a Europa manual. Bought my pair used and it came without, can anyone help?
Thanks-
Tom