GMA Europa owners, what amps do you use?

I am in the process of evaluating the Europas with a 45 Watt tube amp and a pair of solid state monos. After preliminary comparisons, I can see strengths of both approaches. I am wondering what other GMA owners are using to power their speakers.
128x128tcbannon
Will do Roy. Right now I am auditioning a pair of Khartago mono's from Odyssey Audio. Here are the specs:

150 watts into 8 Ohms class A/AB
300+ VA single toroidal transformer per channel
120,000 uF capacitance
>100 amps current RMS
Damping Factor >800 continuous @ 8 ohms

These amps sound nice with just a few weeks on them. They really can deliver power when needed. I became a little suspicious of my present tube amp (45 watt) when I started listening to more rock than soft jazz. Plus, I am going to move my setup from a 16'x12' room with 8' ceilings to a 18'x24' room with 11' ceilings and listening at around 10' away. I think I will need more power than the tubes could provide. The Europas still sound great. Still the best deal in speakers around.
Well, I will shortly be using the AES Six Pacs with the Europa's, will let you know how they work.

Regards,
Kclone-
Try contacting telescopetrader here on Audiogon (is there an underscore in that word?)- he had the Spectron amp (still does have?) and has had Europas on it and other amps for quite a while now. Perhaps he can tell you more about the 500 hour differences.

Personally, I know they continue to get better- clearer, less mechanical, more gentle when called for, as you pass the 500 hour mark. If you listen everyday, as we do, you hear the improvement. If you listen only a few times a week, it might be hard to tell any improvement after that 200 hour mark.

I'm enjoying hearing about all these amplifiers. Thanks! We can't get much new gear here in Colorado. Have to order it from the Sears and Roebuck catalog, it seems.

Best regards,
Roy
Roy...also...is the next version of Europas going to have larger mid/woofers, sealed or ported?, and more bass extension?
Hi Phasecorrect-
I don't want to use the Audiogon forum for marketing purposes.
We will release info, available by direct e-mail from me, in another 10-12 days.
Hope you understand!
Best,
Roy