How Do you hide/camouflage your rats nest?

My system is in the living room and need to improve the WAF,
system is set on the floor on isolation platforms, in spite of a neat cable arrangement from the audiophile point of view, it´s not the best aesthetics.
Please share your ideas and experiences.
sol322
HAHAHAH.... Thanks for the laugh Clueless. I could use one after the day that i've had : ) Sean
>
Sugarbrie ... indeed, and with attention to room treatment I can now hardly hear her fists thumping the door. I slide meals under the door at regular intervals. You should try it.
Thanks to you all for the contributions.
After reading I see that many systems might be kind of a six flags park for a lilliput Tarzan to play in or even live....... from interconnect to interconnect .....
Well forgive the mind game above.....
anyways, I have thought about making something like a screen made of any suitable material and use it to stretch an open weave fabric maybe in a combining color with the equipment or furniture or room´s wall color to place over the area where the problem is worst.
The idea is to have a fabric that allows the equipment to breathe properly but providing at the same time the aesthetic improvement I´m looking for.
I must say that something close to a cover tied to a frame (maybe resembling a "tent") specially for the pre-source-amp area is the best just tall enough to cover (remember that I don´t currently use a rack)the back of each where most cables are might do the trick...
12 amplification channels Sean and I thought I have problems... well you're really lucky for your girlfriend´s position about this
I hope time will come when I can build my dedicated room as I please!!!!!!
The idea of a closet as Dekay is using is interesting in spite of me not currently having that now..., but hey I can build a Fake one or combine a diffusor on the higher parts and use the lower parts for the equipment separated with a division.... what do you think too carried away?
Have a couple of ideas more but would like to have your comments.....
Luis
You paid a kings ransom for the wiring loom so leave it on show. Oops , you mean she doesn't know how much a decent interconnect costs?