A cry for help to Snell B owners

Hi
Have you ever experienced that a powerful on paper amplifier couldn't bring your speakers to life?
I just encountered this problem .I bought 2(two!) Conrad-Johnson MF 2500A (each is rated at 240 watts per channel) for vertical bi-amping and this combo cannot bring Snell type B to life.I hear high frequencies,upper midrange and bass,no lower midrange and midbass.There is no soundstage,just flat music coming out of the left and right speaker.The burn-in is out of question because i've been running this combo 24/7 for a month already.Before i had (still do) one 13 year old Conrad Johnson MF 200 (rated at 200 watts per ch) and it was moving those speakers with ease.When i look closely at the midrange with the old amp playing,i can actually see the drivers move,while with the new ones i can only feel them move by touching the drivers.
I called CJ office and they are puzzled.I tried reaching Snell but all their numbers are disconnected (the recent one with 978 area code).I know that the amps are not faulty.
The only last step left for me is disconnecting crossover and bi-amp with external one,but i have no idea how to do it and which one to use.Please,help me.
overhang
If the speakers still operate the way you expect them to when you use your old amp, I would suspect you are somehow hooking up the biamping incorrectly. What happens when you use one of the new amps conventionally? Can you fully descibe your signal routing in biamp mode from the preamp onward?
Something definitely does not sound correct. I have used a single 100W Classe' DR-10 with my B's and they did pretty well. I have also bi-amped with the Classe's and things got a little better but not it definitely wasn't a huge difference. Try just using a single CJ MF2500 and see what happens. Conrad Johnson wouldn't be my first choice of amps with the B's but it still should be pretty musical.

Julian
I do vertical biamping,each amp driving each speaker.With single amp connected the story is the same.It's like they can't grab those drivers.The music is playing but it is lifeless and flat.I had the same problem in the mid 90s when i borrowed my friend's Legacy amplifier,which was 240 watts per ch,but cheap Rotel did the job just fine.the reason i chose CJ was that they are famous for their mirange and i thought that would compliment Snell's sweet midrange drivers.