Best sub match for Magnepan 3.5's

I am looking for the best sub match for my 3.5's. Size and price are not a concern, but I am looking for something powered and that can go low. I currently have a Conrad Johnson ART 15 preamp, a Conrad Johnson MF2200 amp, and I am going to use a Bryston 10B active crossover. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
tonythetaxman
I cannot comment on the Magnepan 3.5's and a Sub, I can only reply that in my search for a musicial sub I felt the Martin Logan Depth and the Rel Strata lll were 2 of the most musicial sub's I had heard. Both very fast, tight, and a lot of authority behind them.
That is my 2 cents worth.
Dave
I have the ACI Titan II LE that mates well with my 3.6, some say the Vandersteen 2qw and REL Strata III are also a good matches. Check out the new Home Theater magazine for a unique test and review of some subs.
Try asking this over at MUG a lot of folks are running subs and they have lots of experience with it, you may be able to search this topic and find a lot of information quickly. I believe a lot of them are using Rel subs and love the results, but check and see if there's a new favorite- I don't keep up to date with subs.