Best Speakers Compatable with System

I'm in the procesw of upgrading my Artemis-Eos speakers, and am looking to spend about 8-10K new or used. My system consists of BAT VK 75SE amp, THOR pre-amp (tubed, and neutral sounding and dynamic), and a Cary CD301 cdp, which is also tubed with NOS Amperex. Cables are Magnum reference and Synergistic Designer Reference. Speaker cables are XLO, top of the line. Room dimensions are 13x25; sound treated. Listen primarily to Blues, Jazz and some rock music, especially female vocals. Would appreciate any suggestions with respect to speakers to consider that would be a good match for the rest of the system. Thanks for any feedback
Larry
larryr
I would suggest you check out the Legacy Audio Focus 20/20. They retail for $6400 new. A musical, detailed, yet balanced full-range loudspeaker system.
If you have the bass modules with the EOS, I don't see any reason for change at all.
I sort of agree with kr4 - what exactly are you trying to improve, change, whatever. Sounds like you want something that matches up with a lower power tube amp - on that basis alone, you could look at the Verity Parsifal - they are not too tough a load and are certainly one of the better speakers available.
I personally have a BAT 51SE and a BAT 75SE matched to a pair of Coincident Total Victory in the short wall of a 14 X 34 ft room. I have done some minor tweaking on the 75SE. The combination sounds excellent. This speakers need about 9 to 10 feet in front of the speaker to integrate well, they will handle more no problem. I am not familiar with the Thor preamp.

If you want more info please e-mail to me directly.

Thank you
Jaime Candelario