B&W 7NT vs. Paradigm reference 80 for plinius mkII

I am building a simple low budget (its all relative I guess)system. I listen to mostly rock (radiohead, coldplay, dave matthews, david gray), acoutstic (greg brown, chris smithers), and occasional dance (moby).

Which speaker would be better. I am also considering getting a sub if need be.

Please help and tell me what your expereince is with either these two speakers.

Ats
ats
The above post gives some excellent advice. I heard the B&W 604's and compared with Paradigm Studio 60's. I chose the Paradigms based on emotion. The way the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I heard Nirvana's cover of Leadbelly's "Where did you sleep last night" sealed the deal. This is how you should choose speakers in my opinion. Hope you get something that makes your heart beat a little faster. Peace.
Funny how no one on the internet would buy B&W yet they are one of the best selling speakers in the world. Including pro use in recording studios.
B&W speakers are in at least two or three major electronics stores in every major city.

I had to go to a small independent shop to find Paradigms.

It's all about what the public sees. The average Joe is gonna buy what it is in front of him.

My final two choices were Paradigm 60 vs. 7NT and I chose the 7NT. I liked them both. The 7NT needs plenty of power and smooth electronics upstream or it will be harsh. I found a used B&K 200w amp and it really helped. Pre is an older British (Musical) Fidelity 3B and CD is Arcam FMJ23. Good luck.