La Scala vs Klipschorn

I had a pair of Klipschorns for several years, many years ago. To tell the truth, other than I remember them positively, I don't remember much else. (Age takes it's toll!)

I'm considering buying a pair of Klipschorns or a pair of La Scala to replace my ESS/Heil speakers that have more-or-less turned to mush after twenty years.

Anyone care to tell me the differences between the two speakers?

Barrie
barrie
Are there people out there that actually "peel" grapes before eating them ? I thought that this was just a saying and not some part of reality.... Sean
>
07-18-03: Sean Asked:
Are there people out there that actually "peel" grapes before eating them ? I thought that this was just a saying and not some part of reality.... Sean

Oh gosh no! Never peel the grapes yourself. Have someone else do it for you! It's really time consuming and you've probably got better things to do.

Marco
Marco,

Thanks for the invite. Doubt I'll be on the west coast anytime soon, but one never knows. I still have yet hear Avantgarde's out of sheer curiosity. Everytime I visit family in Atlanta, I call the dealer there and he doesn't have them setup yet. That's been going on for over eight months.

Right now I'm running my Theta Miles directly into a Pass Aleph 30. It sounds nice, but I feel I would be foolish to not sample what tubes have to offer, especially with the horns.

I will be sure to share my listening impressions. Thanks again for the great information!

Austin