Speaker Polish? REVISITED

I asked about speaker polish before in an earlier post and got some great answers from you guys. I'm looking for Liquid Gold. Someone even told me about Orange Oil. Any experience with Orange Oil?

Also, after I posted my question I found a nice scratch on the top of the speaker. Nobody in the household is talking. Time to set-up the secret cameras :) Anybody know how to buff that nasty scratch out. The speakers are a Cherry vaneer finish, the scratch shows up white or natural in color.

Thanks again guys,
Dave
dr_
Dave
Regarding polish.....Goddards is good, I use Pledge, to be honest almost all the commercial stuff will work. Manufactures of wood polish products would have you believe that you must polish furniture to protect it and regular polishing is necessary for proper care of the finish. But when you cut through the hype, people apply polish to make the finish "shine" more. A well applied varnish finish over veneer (your case) does not need anything applied to protect it.
Your original question was "anybody know how to buff that nasty scratch out". What you have learned here Dave is that you "should not" try to buff the scratch out. In doing so you risk cutting through the entire varnish finish down to the wood. Yes, you would have "removed" the scratch but this would leave you with a major refinish job on the entire surface.
Just hide the scratch as you propose, put a coat of polish on the entire speaker to even out the appearance and call it a day.
If this is not good enough then send me an email and you can call me on the phone and I'll give you other options.
For what it's worth I fixed a scratch on my Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers(rosewood veneered, gloss varnished)using a wax stick, touch up pens and Pledge. The scratch is still there but you would have to know where to look to find it.

Happy Holidays
The problem has been fixed. I used this stuff called "Panel Magic". I sprayed a little on a cloth, then wiped the area where the scratch was and its gone. I tried looking for the scratch with a loop and still cannot see it. I tried wiping the area again with water to see if will come off and it seems to be pernament. It did not change color or shine on the surrounding area at all. The scratch was not that deep to begin with and was white in color and now its gone. This product is an oil based product, I just found it in the laundry drawer.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions,

-Dave