Best Frank Zappa´s Recordings

Hello to everybody!
This is my first post.I ´ve been a Frank Zappa´s fan since the earlies 70´s. In your opinions which are the six best recordings? I think that "Zoot Allures" is one of his best albums ever.
Thanks
Sa86
super_agent_86
i've been listening to zappa since my older brother turned me onto Hot Rats in 1970 at the age of 9 (this also introduced me to Captain Beefheart who has also remained a favorite over the years). I've been a devout fan ever since, owning virtually his entire recorded output plus many live reordings and seeing him many times over the years (the last time being the great "Best Band You Never Heard" tour...a set well worth checking out if you've never heard it...even for those of us that are partial to Frank's earlier and more experimental material).

Hard to pick faves among Frankie's vast output in part because there are many Zappa's to choose from; but if pushed i would have to say (in no particular order):

Weasels Ripped My Flesh
Freak Out
We're Only In It For The Money
Uncle Meat
You Can't Do That On Stage (volume 2)
Bongo Fury
Hot Rats
Just Another Band From LA (was and still am a Turtles fan)
Roxy And Elsewhere
Burnt Weeny Sandwich
Grand Wazoo

Of his later output (i thought Zappa was musically reborn after as he emerged from the Warner Brothers suit) i'm also partial to:

Thingfish
Best Band You've Never Heard In Your Life
Make A Jazz Noise Here
Lather (o.k. technically earlier material but "officially released" later)
Yellow Shark

Would be interested if people have heard any good quality boots. I've gotten a couple of good ones recently (via ebay) and would be interested in comparing notes if others are interested.

Also, curious what folks think about Zappa's ambiguous relationship with his audience. It seemed that he had as much of a love/hate relationship with us that he did with pop music and pop culture in general.
The best zappa bootleg is the 10 album box set out of germany. It also comes with a very interesting book.
I like 200 Motels. IS the movie/video available? I saw it back in the late 60s. It had a certain charm to it...
Joe's Garage Days, Broadway the hard way and finally Ship arriving to late to save a drowning witch.
I love 200 Motels. The soundtrack was just remastered and released as two CDs, but the movie is still unavailable. I bought a pretty good copy on ebay for $15, though.