SUBWOOFER FOR MUSIC

I have Paradigm Studio 100 and I want to use a subwoofer with them..I use my system only for music..so would you suggest using a subwoofer for only music with my Paradigms??I need help....
aram
thanks for the info for Acoustics subs..I looked them on the net..they look good..light and powerfull..
Chris
I can't believe that!!how can a tiny 8.5 kg subwoofer go down to 15 hz!!..this subwoofer is cool!!
Several British magazines have reviewed it favorably against the similar REL Q150E (which is rated at 20 Hz I believe - though at about -6dB).

My only concern would be room size. My room is 27' x 14' with 8' ceilings and several large doorways. I contacted the owner of the company, Phill Mason, and he said the Pro 50 would suffice in my room, but if I was really playing things at high levels and lots of movies and wanted greater impact he would go with the Pro100.

I am looking for a sub that seems to be similar to what you're looking for. I would like a musical sub (and for occasional movies - but my thought is that if it's great for music, it couldn't be bad for HT), that doesn't take up a lot of space, and is around the $500 price point.

To this point I'm looking at the MJ Pro 50, M&K V75 and the REL Q150E - which is getting a little past my budget. The M&K's and REL's are readily available here. The MJ subs are not in the US yet, but I can still get the Pro 50 to my door for a little over $500.

Let me know how your search goes.

Chris

HI Chris
Yes this subwoofer looks lovely..It is just 9 kg..I have Paradigm Reference Studio 100..these speakers have enough bass ..what I need is the bass extension down to 20 hz..I don't want a powerful subwoofer..I want something extremely musical..so MJ subwoofers,the P50 looks like a good solution but I am still worried if a subwoofer would blend seamlessly with my main speakers..that is the main issue..If I were 100 % sure I would buy them tomorrow..but I also saw a guy's system on the net..he was using a subwoofer with Wilson X-1..can you believe it??and he was happy with the sound..
with REL ;the Q series are for HT..I would not use them for music..they are small and compact but they are mainly for HT..they tell so on their website.