Martin Logan CLS 11Z speakers + which power amp?

just listened to MARTIN LOGAN ASCENT($4300) and the AEON($3000). no doubt the best allround sound nothing even comes close. however i have heard that the CLS11Z are even better except in the bass. i listen to classical so i do not need big bass. problem is that one needs lots of power to drive them. i plan to buy the PATHOS CLASSIC ONE($2000+), it is reported to be the best of both worlds tube + solid state. do i need the PATHOS TWIN TOWERS($5000+)to drive the CLS11Z($4500). if so maybe i should go with the ASCENT+CLASSIC ONE (and with the savings pick up a CARY 303/200 or CARY 306/200. if not the PATHOS can someone make a suggestion on a amp.(not all tube and under $3000, used ok)? thanks , paul
tweekerman
afer getting lots of responses from ya'll and doing research, this opening post should have read ... QUAD988 + which amp.
if you can find cello performance 2,its one of the best match with cls,and you can get very best sound
adsal@e-kolay scratch CLS replace with QUAD988 read my previous post in the electrostat shootout. i repeat the CLS11Z are close to being a thing of history,says one audiogoner "THANK GOD what a nightmare for amplification" ater hearing a friends ML ascent driven with a 8 yr. old conrad johnson monoblocks seems all ML,s are heavy drinkers. i'm planning to visit a arizona dealer for QUADS 988 he says they are not like the rest of electrostats..? i'll see, no better i'll hear.
Cello performance II will great but they cost around 10,000 $ if you can find one, a cello duet 350 will also do the job perfectly but of course not the same extent than the Perf II, Perf II might be a bit of an overkill for CLS IIz...
Hey Fb, I've moved on since last year. i have a intergrated Jadis amp, and will soon have the Seas Thor kit as speakers, they are MTM. Nice little speaker, but hopefully will intergrate a sub. Heard the Ascents at a friends house with Conrad Johnson mono's, did not quite sound right to me, Electrostats sure do like to guzzle the juice!