Speakers for Classical Music

Hello everyone,

Recently, I have listened to several speakers from low-end to high-end in order to find the best speakers of classical music. My criteria were sound clarity, sound stage, accuracy and depth. However, I was not able to locate approriate speakers to meet the above criteria. Therefore, I am seeking your advice.

What are the best speakers for classical music?

Thanks in advance.
ddhpark
Thanks for all. However, I noticed that some recommended two-way speakers while others recommended three-way speakers. I was wondering which is better of a two-way speaker plus a subwoofer in seperate or a three-way speaker with subwoofer in it. Thanks.
It really does not matter if it's 2-way or 3-way. It's all in how it is done and the music that comes out. Some times it is really hard to get a really good match with a subwoofer. However REL can supposedly match anything. In the end it all comes down to system synergy and liking the music one hears.
Check out Vienna Acoustics. Bachs Mozarts Beethovens and Mahlers. I think the names they give these speakers suggest that they would be excellant with classical music. BTW they are great on everthing else too. I have owned their Hadyns, Mozarts and Beethovens and I love the sound.
Sham makes a good point. Low level details at low levels would be high on my list. I've recently listened to a few speakers for various applications. The Spendor SP 100 is a great speaker for music overall. When used as a full range speaker I don't think you will find it lacking in any significant catagory even though many use Rel Sub woofers with them. The Spendors are a "great set it and forget it" set up and you'll probably listen to music for a long time before trying to improve your system ( which would be hard to do).
Ddhpank i like what Ljgj says THINK and listen(RESEARCH) the electrostats Ljgj mentions martin logan innersound and QUAD. i've did a post on electrostats and got alot of response. i've done some homework and made a few calls, seems the QUAD988 are the best. for monitors take a good look at VMP RIBBON MONITOR 1