DSD for PC

Hi folks, couldn't find any DSD software and wonder if any of you know if there's any around
128x128marakanetz
i use mytek 192 and i like it in PCM and as a line stage analogue preamp too. the sonic masterpiece that performs way higher than priced.
Hi Marakanetz,

Are you looking for a PCM2DSD converting solutions? If yes, there is one currently available that works beautifully with both Foobar and JRiver.

Best wishes,
Alex Peychev
I'm actually looking more for the playback of original ripped sources rather than converting solutions.
So you have a PS3 setup capable of rippig SACDs? If so, that is great! But since you like DSD and have a DSD capable DAC, it may be worth it trying converting your CDs (and lossless files) to DSD. Not that your DAC does not convert PCM to something similar to DSD, but I personally feel that you may be happy converting PCM to DSD and play it this way.

Latest builds of JRiver MC18 feature a quite nice sounding PCM to DSD converter, and there is also a very good converter on-the-fly that works with Foobar and JRiver too. Check out this link for the PCM2DSD Converter

Best wishes,
Alex Peychev
Thanks Alex,
What would I benefit if I convert originally WAV source or any PCM to DSD?
Please share