High end sub for big room. Suggestions?

Hello,I am looking for a powerfull yet accurate sub for my theater room(24x18). I have a full set of hales trancedence speakers which are extremely accurate to my ears but do not offer heavy thumpping bass for movies!I could use some suggestions!Thanks.
twisted1
You asked about a HIGH END sub - not just the big bang.
Go for the REVEL SUB 15 (with REVEL LE-1 crossover/bass amp).
The latter can drive two SUB 15s at 1000W output. They really can shake your house AND they are HIGH END! Good luck!
Depending on how you are going to use it and how much you want to spend. If for movies get a 18 in sub the bag end is modest in price and a good peformer. The Velodine 18 is good but is twice the price.
There is no substitute for displacement. The REL may be the right choice because it integrates so well and is musical, but you will not be happy with HT unless you have 2 in your room... or you listen at low levels (U571 was not meant to be listened to at low levels ...) . I am a BIG advocate of stereo subs. Much improved imaging. Further, with 2 subs, MUCH easier to integrate into the room and get it right. I have a dedicated 30x16 room with 15' cathedral ceilings. One sub does not really cut it in term of impact at references levels for HT. Get the REL, get two of them.
2 18 inch Bag End subs with elf stereo processor and I defy any other set-up to top the preformance with either HT or stereo.