How do you ship heavy oversized speakers

I have some heavy (120 lbs each) and oversized (60"x22"x8") speakers that I need shipped to me (I bought them, and I am not doing the packing) The weight is borderline for UPS and FEDEX GROUND but the size will be bigger than allowable (130" for Length + Girth) once packing materials are added. What have you done in the past for these larger speakers? Pick-up is not an option as they are in CA and I am in WI. For some odd reason FED-EX 3 day air might work, they allow 165" total dimensions, but it will be close to $200 per speaker, not including packing. I would prefer the $60-$90 per speaker that UPS and FEDEX Ground would charge if the package was just a hair smaller. PLUS has anyone used any shipping services that do the packing for you? What are the costs and experiences you have had? I need help as soon as possible on this, thanks!!!!!
a71spud
Although it cost more money I would recommend one of two things. Either pay a company like Boxes etc. to pack them or go with the three day Fed Ex. Two hundred dollars more may sound like a lot now but U.P.S. ground is extremely hard on packages. Not only do they destroy a lot of packages but they are almost impossible to get to pay for claims even with insurance. Pay the extra cash for Fed Ex and sleep well knowing you will get them undamaged. If you type in UPS in the search topics you can read all the horror stories. There are several threads on it.
I agree with perfectimage, if you can send these for only $200 each, consider yourself lucky. If you take them to Mailboxes etc, they'll need to be crated, that alone will cost you $200+, then they also charge an increased shipping fee...... I had them pack and ship an Aragon amp for me, cost me $94 to do it! That was only from St Pete Fl to Atlanta!
Watkins has an 800# plus a web site you might want to look into.....The phone # is on the home page.