High Efficiency Speakers

I'm building an affordable all-tube system, and I need to start with very efficient speakers so that I don't have to spend $$$ on a SET amp. I'm targeting a 2.5w SET w/ 2a3s tubes from Bottlehead. Consequently, I need 96db+ speakers. I primarily listen to accoustic guitar, classical, and vocals. What speakers would you guys suggest I listen to?
leftistelf
Just talked to some folks building a new speaker that while production hasn't gotten much press yet--just a news blurb in Audiophile Voice (Vol 6, No 6). The speaker is known as the Ikonoklast and can be found at www.warrengregoire.com. Their literature states "the excellent downward dynamic range also imples that there is virtually no lower limit to usable amplifier power. How about 2 or 3 Watts?" Indeed there specs support this: 8ohm, 95db sens. Very usual design, but the one I'd investigate if I were building 2A3 system on the cheap. Good luck with your new system.
While the musical types that you listed don't really require extended bottom end, keep in mind that Lowther's will never really do deep bass without some help. Sean >
i'd check out hedlund horns - see:

http://www.adminsoft.ch/Hedlund/HedStart.htm

these can be quite reasonable, if you are willing to build them yourself...