Cheap bi-wiring?

What would be a good approach to assemble an inexpensive bi-wire speaker cable?
heyhorse
WAMATAU,If you have proof state it.Read Bound for sound and If you look some of the finest speakers made dont offer Biwire option.Martin De Woulf who is very respected in the Audio Media writes about the merits of single over bi wire.My speakers sound so much better.Better bass more detail better soundstage.
David99 you off base as usuall.The better the speakers the less lickly your going to find Bi wire.Check with MFG of real high end speakers.Dont bother with MFG of Mass market high end speakers.
Leafs...you prove my point for me...Siting single instances and specific products as the final word doesn't help this thread. Making sweeping generalizations like, "there is no benefit to biwire" is ignorant in the truest sense of the word. You didn't even ask if Heyhorse was running one of the speakers you claim are superior without biwiring. If there was no benefit why would so many top of the line speakers offer it as an option? It's a conspiracy with the cable manufacturers, right? I'm sure some speakers do sound better with only one run of wire, but don't tell me how my, or any other speakers sound with or without biwiring. You must remember that this hobby is subjective, otherwise we would just buy the speakers with the greatest sensitivity and the amp with the lowest THD and let electronic sensors tell us how it "should" sound.
Does the bi-wiring sound significantly better or just different. I have heard no positive difference but that is with Dunlavy and Paradigm speakers. Dunlavy does not believe in bi-wiring to make better sound. The best thing to do is rent a bunch of cables from the cable co. and see what happens
Snook gives great advice, audition double runs of cable from cable company, and do direct comparison of single wire and bi-wire. Most high end speakers are designed for bi-wire with special crossover design for biwiring, some are not and use more complex internal crossover designs for single wire. I wonder if those who ridicule bi-wiring have even tried it, or just repeat everything Martin DeWolf says.... BTW I tried both ways and prefer bi-wire set-up, but each person has to make thier own assessment.