WATTS/PUPPYS HELP

PEOPLE IN THE KNOW ,WHAT ARE SOME GOOD SPEAKER CABLES AND ITER. TO USE WITH THESE SPEAKERS?
mgminc-7b0c
depends upon the rest of your system. but, wilson seems to like & pair well with higher end transparent cables. i'm not sure how they perform with other networked cables.
I like the Nordost/Watt Puppy combo with Levinson electronics and front end. I started with MIT but when I upgraded I auditioned 2nd from the top MIT with the top Nordost speaker cable and felt Nordost delivered a slightly cleaner bottom end. It is also much easier to install (no huge boxes) and cheaper as well.
Without a doubt, Transparent Refence XL cables. The speakers are internally wired with them and I have never heard anyhting that has the control that these cables have.
I agree with JTINN, that the Transparent Reference (or Reference XL) is excellent with the Watt/Puppies. I have used the Reference on my Wilsons for five years and there is nothing even close to them. I am presently running Krell 650MC's from the KPS-25SC playback unit and can't think of anything better.