Beautiful Speakers

What are the most beatiful looking Floorspeakers that will fit into a decor (any) . Sound on this list is secondary.
ljgj
O'Heocha are by far the best looking speakers I have ever seen: http://www.o-d.co.uk/d2.htm is where they can be seen. Not for everyone, though. Especially not if you are into wood. But I am getting the black chrome ones.
This will get boos from the audiophile's on this website, but B&O really fit into decor well. We have a pair of beolab 6000s bedroom on either side of a Japanese Tansui. They are driven by a B&O 4000. There is a lot of art in our house and the B&O equipment is at least great industrial design art, outstanding egronomics, and good music. For my main system Wilson Watt/Puppies in Asian Pearl White do beautifully in the living room and do the real music for me. The Watt's small size, shape, and small foot print help and Wilson's painted finishes are of the highest quality. In person the Sonas Faber Amati Homage dazzles me with their the quality of their wood finish but would never blend into our living room. Most speakers (wood or painted) mentioned in other responses have that problem for me. It all opinion and have fun!
Hello Ljgj, The Avalon Acoustics Eidolon in the curly maple or the myrtle cluster burl is IMO just beautiful. When hooked up to the right equipment is when it shows its real beauty though. The looks and sound will beguile you!!! Good luck, Tom
Beautiful elegant sculptures, SF Amati Homage are very striking and original looking, works of art. BW natulis 801 is modern design design icon, 50 yrs from now it will be in books of good design. New Quad ESL are simple, but undeniably beautiful, as are some Martin Logan models, and the discontinued Apogees.
Thanks for all the responses. I currently have a pair of Quad 989's that my wife calls ugly black boxes with plastic cheap looking endcaps. They sound fabulous but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.I am not sure which way I will go next.